[etni] (no subject)

  • From: Uzi Eden <uzi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 06:34:42 +0000

Dear Etniers
UPP always strives to serve Israel's community of English teachers as best as
it can and so I feel it might be helpful to clarify our sales policies in the
light of some recent misleading messages that have appeared on this list.
Our sales staff supply English coordinators with free copies of ALL our
textbooks, on the assumption that the coordinators will then share them with
the rest of their English team.
Not only do our sales staff visit schools, we also offers free workshops on
issues of interest to the various schools levels.
A free course book and  Teacher's Guide are, of course,  provided free of
charge to teachers who are using a particular textbook with their classes.
However, Teacher's Guides are not Given as a separate item.
Anyone with a specific complaint is invited to contact me directly.
Wishing you all a well-deserved rest over the upcoming summer vacation,

Uzi Eden
Upp

database 7176 (20120528) __________

http://www.eset.com