[etni]

  • From: "Sindy Hasson" <sindyhasson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 07:55:08 +0200

I would really appreciate if someone could give me some advice.
Although I have been teaching for around 10 years (mainly  "Native Speakers"
funded privately by parents), I have never worked through the ministry. I
have now decided to do so but can't work out whether it would be better
financially to work at an elementary school, which I understand would mean
that I would be paid according to Ofek Hadash, or to work at a junior high
or high school where if I understand correctly you work less hours but are
paid more for the hour. If I have to work more hours at elementary through
Ofek is it not better just to take on more hours at junior high or high? I'm
really confused and would really appreciate some friendly advice.
Thanks
Sindy