(no subject)

  • From: "Aviva Shapiro" <alshapirose@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 21:31:23 +0300 (Arabic Standard Time)

**** If I had the chance to do it all over again. - www.etni.org ****

Avraham.
It was lovely to read what you wrote.. (only don't call it bagrut !!!)
Getting kids to communicate in English is great . And I agree with you that
these are the kind of experiences which make teaching worthwhile. I hope
some of us have had at least enough of these postive experiences to make us
want to go on.teaching..

I like the idea and I'm sure it could be used for higher grades too. I can
only imagine it took a lot of work on you and your fellow teachers part.
Kol HaKovod..

Aviva