[etni] (no subject)

  • From: eyuval <eyuval@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 15:00:15 +0200

**** The NBA Poll - www.etni.org - Have you voted yet? ****

Aviva wrote: "Many teachers said it needs to be fixed and has flaws.. but they
did not say it is bad."
Yeah, right. It needs to be fixed and has flaws, and that makes it good? Not
the way I read English. Having flaws and needing to be fixed does not equal
good, and "better than the old Bagrut" is fairly meaningless. How much better?
A lot? A tiny little bit and let's be happy with crumbs? Let's look at it the
other way. How many teachers are totally in favor/happy? 4%. How many think it
is terrific but it is the teachers who are screwing up (if I properly
understand the implications of "implemented")? 14%. That leaves 72% who are a
lot less than enthusiastic, half of whom (36%) think it is simply bad. That is
nothing like 50-50.  Even if we do count the new teachers, only 18% are
unreservedly happy. And although more than 200 people have voted, the month
isn't even half over.
Elizabeth Yuval