[etni] ETNI reminder

  • From: David Lloyd <dlloyd54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 08:58:08 +0300

Hi all,

This is just to remind you that in a few days time I will be
travelling abroad for close to three weeks, and during that time
messages won't go through to the ETNI list and new ads won't be posted
on the ETNI Advertisement Board.

However, you will be able to post messages and ads on the ETNI facebook group:

but you need to join the group first.

You have two options for joining the group:

1) go to the group page and click on "join group". I will then see a
message that you want to join and will accept your request

2) get a facebook friend who is a member of the group to add you to
the group, which they can do directly.

You can try the first option until Sunday. After that, you should try
the second option as I won't be virtually around to accept your
request to join.

*Note - Messages to the ETNI facebook group are not moderated (a
posted message goes up onto the group wall immediately, when posted).
I try to monitor the group daily and delete anything that appears to
be a spam posting, although there hasn't been much of a problem with
that until now. I will try to monitor the group from time to time when
abroad, but if you see a message on the group wall that you think
shouldn't be there, please send me an email informing me of this -
dlloyd54@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

David

** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx