[duxuser] Re: Automatic paragraph styles in 10.5

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:31:26 -0500

Hello Ann:

If I remember correctly, there has never been a "define paragraph
style" option in the Word importer in any version of DBT that I have
used.

However, there has always been a "define paragraph style" option in
the WordPerfect importer.  The default is: "paragraph style: skipped
line 2 of 4".  If you press the <UP ARROW>, the define paragraph style
is set to "none".

Sincerely:

Dave Durber