[duxuser] Re: Automatic paragraph styles in 10.5

  • From: Steve Dresser <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:54:34 -0500

Ann,

The formatting you describe has always been the default in Duxbury, even back in the good old DOS days. That format is what the rules of braille prescribe, and has been long before Duxbury came on the scene.

Steve

On Thursday 2/17/05 15:55 Foxworth, Ann wrote:

I haven't upgraded my agency's Duxbury yet so have a question about
version 10.5.

Does Duxbury automatically format all paragraph styles to first line
indent of two cells?  I have found that particular change in 10.4 from
earlier versions to be extremely illogical because it indents text that
normally appears at the left margin in MS-Word.  I have to put in the
svprg code at the top of all my documents.
Ann Foxworth, Braille Consultant
Div. for Blind Services
4800 N. Lamar BLVD
Austin, TX 78756