[duxuser] Re: Automatic paragraph styles in 10.5

  • From: "Foxworth, Ann" <Ann.Foxworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:33:48 -0600

But in versions previous to 10.4, you could go into the word or
wordperfect importer and change the paragraph style to none, which would
allow you to determine how you wanted them.  I just hate not having
control on a global basis.

Ann Foxworth, Braille Consultant
Div. for Blind Services
4800 N. Lamar BLVD