[duxuser] Re: Automatic paragraph styles in 10.5

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:23:44 -0500

Hello Ann:

Create a new paragraph style with the name "block.para."

In the "Beginning Codes:" edit fields enter the codes

[sc1:0][l]

In the "ending Codes:" edit field type the code

[l]

The [sc1:0 code inserts a conditional blank line between each
paragraph.  However, if a paragraph ends on line 25 of a braille page,
DBT will start the next paragraph on line 1 at the top of the
following page, because DBT has a choice to drop the blank line if it
co-insides with the first line of a new braille page.

the [l[ code that appears in the "Beginning Codes:" and "Ending
Codes:" starts a new line if not already on a new line.

Good luck.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber