[ddots-l] Re: sound card and mixer recommendations

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 17:07:27 -0400

Agree with Mike C, and I actually own a saffire pro40 and love it. Planning
to get another 8 channel preAmp expanssion for it. I would have gone with
RMe, but it's expensive and control panel I'm not sure on.
As I said before, it all depends on what you have to work with, what you can
aford and how you like to work.

HTH, D!J!X!

  _____

On 2012-09-20, at 10:52 PM, "John J. Fioravanti, Jr." <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Also, I need something with good preamps, right now I'm using the Mackey
1202 vlz. I do have a separate preamp with two ins and outs which I use with
my delta card to enable me to record four tracks at once.