[ddots-l] Re: sound card and mixer recommendations

  • From: "John J. Fioravanti, Jr." <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 15:21:02 -0400

Nickus: I run my hard synths into a mackey 1202VLZ and take the main outs
into a delta 66. I also have a separate preamp with two outs so combined
with the Mackey, I can record four tracks at once, unfortunately, not in
stereo. I use some soft synths. I generally mix in sonar and don't run back
into the mixer. I use automation all the time. Thanks for everything.