[ddots-l] Re: O.T. Best way to get print book accessible?

  • From: "Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 21:44:35 -0500

In terms of Literary braille, you can indeed read multiple lines and learn to
read by phrase, much as to proficient sighted readers, but it uses a harder to
master sweep technique than the hands straight across the line method for the
average taught by schools and teachers of adventitiously blinded people, who
didn't really expect much out of their students...  You can't, of course do
that as musical notation as it must necessarily be represented linearly.

Nick