[ddots-l] Re: O.T. Best way to get print book accessible?

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 20:02:31 GMT

We thought about it before but we don't really have the resources to handle the
copyright issues.

Albert

--- Charles wrote ---
Albert:
On a related note, I think it would be really nice to have something similar to
BookShare but for musicians who, using software like GoodFeel, could scann and
share written music.
Are there plans for something like that?