[softwarelist] Re: Imposition signatures?

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 22:17:03 +0100

In message <OF28BDC4B2.9BF4C28F-ON802572EE.0066A051-802572EE.0066A059@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

el>, Andy.Ling@xxxxxxxxxxx writes

Martin - thanks for the sensible comments. I feel people would be surprised at how little I would achieve in two months. OP is a big complicated program. The way that it consumes programming time has been a problem from the start.

Secondly Artworks has a bigger user base than Ovation Pro does.

My original comments were about the Windows version of Ovation Pro.

Java - a few months back someone pointed out here that there is a Java version of TextEase. It's a very nice thing. Would I go and do a Java version of OP - probably not.