[citw150] CITW 150 L3 Q4

  • From: Julie Ruark <jcruark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 18:56:14 -0700 (PDT)

This is the hoax I looked at. At the end it shows you a "picture" of you. You'd
feel pretty foolish if you thought for a minute that it was for real.
-Julie Ruark
FBI Case Search Site
May 2002

This official looking site is supposed to look up your records at the FBI. Go
ahead, try it, put in any name or number and you get the following page: FBI
Records Search. Check out the picture. Recognize that person?

Subject: This real! I checked with our Police before doing it!

You can check to see if the FBI has ever had a file on you.

I was shocked to see that there was a file on me!!!

Just double-click on the site and put in the state in which

you were born and your name, You don't have to use your Social

Security Number, just check "All States."

If more than one match is found they will

ask for a year of birth to narrow the search. You will get

the case number, date of investigation and any photos on

file. It's a free site, but I'm told it will be closed soon due to

a federal court order.  Here's the site:

http://www.policeguide.com/cgi-bin/criminal-search

Yahoo! for Good