[BNU] Re: Why is my battery draining while Power adapter is on

  • From: "Portia Scott" <portiaprincess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcorson2@xxxxxxxxxx>, <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 15:44:53 -0800

Donna,

Have you tried letting the fully die, then recharge it? This should recalibrate
the battery gage. If recalibrating the gage does not, you may have to invest in
a new battery, I’m afraid.

So try recalibrating the battery, and let us know if it fixes it. I don’t know
if someone already helped you. I’m a bit late in replying to emails smiles.

Hth,

Portia.