[BNU] Why is my battery draining while Power adapter is on

  • From: <tcorson2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 16:04:08 -0500

Last night I checked my power level on my Apex and it was at 100%.  I just now
turned the apex on to read the manual and about fifteen minutes after turning
it on, apex says battery is critical and I see 0% for the power level.  Why is
the battery draining when I am not using the apex, it is turned off and the
adapter is still on.
This has happened to me a couple of times and I can’t figure out what is going
on.  I then have problems trying to get the unit to start charging again.  Can
anyone help me figure this out?

Donna
tcorson2@xxxxxxxxxx