[BNU] Re: The BrailleNote and Bugs

  • From: Dave Sheridan <dsheridan65@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "carlos.lopez.1209@xxxxxxxxx" <carlos.lopez.1209@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 19:07:26 +0000

Hi Carlos and everyone

I have used a range of technology over the past 10 years including a pc with
JAWS and the Scannor, also supplied by Humanware. Although there are times when
my Apex crashes, seizes up etc, on reflection it doesn't misbehave any more
than the other pieces of tech I have mentioned. What I can say as a braille
user is that it's provided me with more independence in the workplace than I
had prior to owning one. I can genuinely say 3 years on from first receiving it
is that without it I don't think I would be able to do my job these days
without it. The other positive element to go with this is the support that is
there from the staff at Humanware. I have mentioned Tom before from the office
in the uk, any issue relating to the Apex I can email him about and get a
prompt response within no more than an hour. So, in conclusion, yes wecan. All
moan about the kit we are using but I have both thumbs up to the Apex as it is
a quality piece of kit.

All the best from Dave

Sent from my iPhone

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view