[BNU] Re: The BrailleNote and Bugs

  • From: David Bartling <dbartling714@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dsheridan65@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 05:36:48 -0500

I have to agree with the poster of this topic. I don't believe its
just our units, how about the nemeth bug? I don't personally think a
huge bug like that should be in the version ifey had bata testers,
maybe I'm wrong but that's my thinking. I love my bn and I love all
that it can do, I also know that we are a small group of people but I
still believe that they should try to at least put like a temporary
bug workaround. Or we should make some ourselves. Horray for humanware
for creating this thing, but I have to say that I have not even
experenced as many problems with my android or former computer. My
android has very little accessibility outside of at&t mobile
accessibility and I don't see any bugs with that program. Now I don't
know what to toll you about harddware, ne1ver had too much trouble
with that.
Thanks for reading

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view