[BNU] Re: The BrailleNote and Bugs

  • From: Devin Prater <r.d.t.prater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Braille Note <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 12:28:07 -0600

Well, I'll say that what the BN does, most of the time it does well. I have an
mPower, 8.1, and it works well. I use it for reading, mostly, and a calculator.
I love the calculator on the BN. I don't think any company for the blind have
ever achieved such a great calculator.
sent from the braille plus