[bookshare-discuss] Re: In your opinion, what makes a book bad.

  • From: "Natasha Baebler" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 22:51:23 -0500

For me, the characters have to be strong. It's the characters as much as the
plot. Oh, and I can't stand winy helpless "oh great handsome guy save my poor
little dainty female self cuz i can't possibly do anything for myself" lead
characters. I've put down many a book because of helpless female leads that
drove me batty. A friend of mine calls those books TAW's - throw at wall. Too
bad I can't do that with bookshare books though. *giggle*

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"I want to be successful like everyone does, but through my idea of success. I
don't just mean that I will make a lot of money and be known for what I do, but
that I make a difference in someone's life."
-- Megan Piontek 1985-2008
----