[bookshare-discuss] Re: In your opinion, what makes a book bad.

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 01:44:31 -0700 (PDT)

I am sometimes put off by bad grammar in books, or bad syntax (is that the word
I want?).

  Or if an author uses the same phrase or word over and over in all of her
books.

  Or if I dislike the characters in the book. Sometimes I like to dislike the
characters but sometimes I don't.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Sick Puppy by Carl Hiaasen

Dish Network has the lowest price for digital TV, switch today! Pricing starts
at $29.99 per month! Free installation if you call now!