[bookshare-discuss] Re: In your opinion, what makes a book bad.

  • From: "Robert Tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 22:24:07 -0500

The last book I scanned Sins of Summer had four stories in it where the common thread was having sex with three people the old take off of two men and a woman and no plot but at least it was scanned for bookshare as a favor for Carrie. I will read those kind for bookshare but personally not for myself. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shannon" <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>