[bookport] Re: New Bookport ideas

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 13:24:53 -0500

I think you will have a really hard time making the keys smaller.  The
testing we have done at Trace for various phone projects, A T M machines
and other products I can't mention has lead us to believe that you start
leaving out vast segments of the older population plus a number of other
people when you make the keys too small to use.  As it is now, the keys
are just about the dimensions of a standard telephone, plus or minus.
Well, and what is a standard telephone these days anyway, so perhaps
that is not a good example.  But I would caution against making them any
smaller than they are now.

Neal