[bookport] Re: New Bookport ideas

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 17:22:46 -0500

David, narrowing the key pad from its present size could be a problem
for some and especially in that you would destroy the relationship
between the keys which are not  reasonably equal distance between the up
and down and the right to left axis.  I won't go so far as to say that
all our research supports this, but there is a trend.  In addition, I
wonder if changing one dimension without changing the other one would
make it difficult for those who use the key pad as a braille keyboard.
Just a thought.

Neal