[bookport] Re: New Bookport ideas

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 17:14:07 +1200

Hi Richard and list:

I recognise that some will find a rechargeable battery pack beneficial. I will not buy one because I don't want to have yet another charger to keep track of that will not be compatible with the power mains where I live. I could recommend it to others if the charger covered the full range from 110 VAC at 60 Hz to 240 VAC at 50 Hz. but keeping track of another charger and cable will definitely not be as convenient as the user replaceable batteries we now enjoy.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>