[bookport] Re: New Bookport ideas

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 18:04:21 -0500 (CDT)

Carrying a card with a magnetic strip that close to an electronic device might not be a very good idea. I know someone whose credit card was wiped by a talking calculator.
Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006, David Allen wrote:

Hi Kasondra and list:

Do you have an Executive Products Inc. case for your book port? The little pocket in the case flap would accomodate a bank card easily, as well as affording you numerous ways of carrying the bp.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>