[blindreplay] Re: has anyone made timed recording using TV software?

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 04:36:07 -0800 (PST)

Thank you. The ATI recording software can be used version number
was like 2.8 - 2.9+ because I tried it for awhile here. In one
step you have to turn on and off your num lock key to do a
particular task.

I know in Feb. 2009 everything will go digital in the USA with
our tv system. Right now its NTSC and is going to be ATSC. The
analog signal will disappear in Feb. 2009.

The video cassette recorder should still work and record those
digital signals. If you have satellite or cable tv you already
have digital signal.