[blindreplay] Re: has anyone made timed recording using TV software?

  • From: "Joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 08:56:32 -0500

Petro or whoever is the moderator, hope you won't get mad about just one more off-topic question but I am wondering. Mike and Ron have stated they doubt there'll be any changes, but my one last (I promise) question is, how would we be able to still use a VCR when all channels will begin with something way over 100 and your VCR channels only go to 100? I guess that's what I don't understand about these changes, because I don't think our VCR's are programmed to record a channel 500, etc. I do hope it won't be a problem and that in the meantime I can get Replay AV to do some of this on my computer, but just not sure how the VCR would capture with the coming changes. ----- Original Message ----- From: "rs_denis" <rs_denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>