[blindreplay] Re: has anyone made timed recording using TV software?

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:02:07 -0500 (EST)

Joanne

First of all, I wouldn't worry about the moderator for, whomever it is,
has long ago apparently disappeared <grin>!!
I have no idea what numbering nomenclature change, if any, your cable
company will change.
Rather than panicking 14 months ahead of time, drop them an email or give
them a call.
From a practical standpoint, the world isn't going to go out and replace
all of its tv sets and vcrs.
Ask them what the scoop is.
It may be too early for them to have made any final decisions, if any.