[blindreplay] Re: has anyone made timed recording using TV software?

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 04:12:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi
I could not get the tv part to work here. You may have better
results though. I was told to not run the ATI software when
using Replay AV 8 to do tv recordings. Try it without the ATI
software and see what happens.

At blindcooltech.com Rick Harmon has done 1 or 2 podcasts (mp3s)
on using ATI's software to record tv. You may want to listen to
these. Check year 2006.

Can you tell me the name of this Winamp plugin and did you find
it on the Winamp site? Is it fully accessible. Tell me more
please if you can on the plugin.