[blindreplay] Re: has anyone made timed recording using TV software?

  • From: "rs_denis" <rs_denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 08:33:07 -0500

Our local paper says that if one gets basic cable or satellite, the change won't affect you so it is likely your VCR will still work as it has. For those with antennae, converter boxes will be coming on the market soon. Don't know whether one would need two, one for the TV and one for the VCR, or whether one can get by with only one. I should add that my local paper has been known to get things wrong on occasion.

Ron Denis

right now I don't have digital cable, just basic.  The remotes they
give you for digital around here are bad so I just have basic and set TV to
channel 3 to set a VCR recording.  In 2009 when it all goes digital, how
will we then be able to use our VCR's?