[blindreplay] Re: has anyone made timed recording using TV software?

  • From: "Joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 07:26:27 -0500

Petro, the Winamp plug-in is called TV Wonder Pro. Someone on PC-audio group told me about it because I couldn't get the channels to come in with ATI. You of course need a TV card, but when you install TV Wonder Pro you can get it to search and find your local provider's channels and you can even put your favorites as desktop shortcuts if you want. By default it puts the folder for TV channels in my documents, but yes it's a free plug-in. But the add-ons that go with ATI are, I think, very user-unfriendly so may listen to Rick's podcasts. Was really hoping I could use Replay to set timed TV recordings for many reasons, not the least of which is that in 2 years none of us will be able to record off the TV because our talking VCR's will be obsolete. ----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>