RE: Potential new digital Voice Recorder/MP3 player

  • From: "Kevin Jones" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 09:56:50 -0600

Flash cards are getting large enough so you wouldn't need to carry that many
around. You're making your decisions on information 1 2 years ago, things
are getting much better. You can buy a 12gb flash card now. Still, hard
drives are very annoying when you play back the recordings and hear them

  _____