Re: Potential new digital Voice Recorder/MP3 player

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 09:48:42 -0600

That may be, but I don't want to carry around a million cards around with all
my data on it. I'll hold out for the hard-drive based unit. And as for them not
surviving a drop, best solution to that..Don't drop it.

****
If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check
out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and
pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I
can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
http://www.jammin853.com
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com