Re: Potential new digital Voice Recorder/MP3 player

  • From: "FrankLizarde" <franklizarde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 13:55:23 -0800

Two gig and four gig cards hold allot.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Djd
  To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 7:48 AM
  Subject: Re: Potential new digital Voice Recorder/MP3 player

  That may be, but I don't want to carry around a million cards around with all
my data on it. I'll hold out for the hard-drive based unit. And as for them not
surviving a drop, best solution to that..Don't drop it.

  ****
  If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to
check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the
rock and pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the
world. I can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at
  http://interactive.acbradio.org
  http://www.jammin853.com
  http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com