Re: Potential new digital Voice Recorder/MP3 player

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 15:57:54 -0600

Yeah and how much does a 12 gig flash card cost? I'm not going to pay 250
dollars plus another 200 or more for 12 gig flash cards. If you're concerned
about noise in recordings, learn how to use an editor like Goldwave or Sound
Forge to eliminate that.

****
If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check
out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and
pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I
can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
http://www.jammin853.com
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com