[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner validating his/her scanned books

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 22:30:19 -0500

    In the past, when there has been a change in policy, it was announced on
this list. While I can see the importance of having an additional person verify
copyright info, I wonder why this change was made with no notice. One of the
reasons I'm on this list is to avoid missing any new developments.

    As has already been mentioned, I wonder what will happen, if someone
submits a book that no volunteer chooses to validate. As it is, there are a lot
of books that have been waiting quite awhile. If this is now a strict rule, I
hope it will be added to the submission guidelines right away, so other people
won't run into the same situation Laura Ann did.

Paula