[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner validating his/her scanned books

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 23:44:45 -0500

Hi, Laura Ann!  I'm working on a submission right now, and it has taken me
longer than usual to get it done, because the original file was corrupted by
K1000 a few weeks ago.  When I'm done, I'll validate some of your books for
you.  BTW, I'm working on London Refrain, Book 7 in the Zion Covenant
series.  Books 8 and 9 to follow.  I hope that a member of the Bookshare
staff will weigh in on this soon.  This certainly hasn't been the normal
procedure concerning policy changes.  Take care!

Jana