[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner validating his/her scanned books

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 20:46:48 -0500

Hi Laura Ann,
This didn't use to be strict policy, but it looks like that's changing now.
Sorry you got caught in the winds of change here. I'm pretty sure this must
have to do with wanting two people to verify copyright info just to make sure
that someone doesn't submit things that can't be accepted and then validate
them themselves. It sounds like you've submitted a bunch of nice clean scans
and put a lot of work into them, so I'm sure others will enjoy validating them
and that they will make the collection soon.
Kellie