[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner validating his/her scanned books

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 23:35:02 -0500

just strange that same situation last week but books were accepted and this week they are put back in step one.

Thanks for your response.
Laura Ann
At 11:23 PM 8/8/2006, you wrote:

Hi Paula,

I'm personally not calling it a change in policy yet, since, as you note, no one from the staff has announced such a change here or elsewhere.

Jake