[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner validating his/her scanned books

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 09:41:45 -0700

So do I understand this correctly.

There is nothing that says a person can't validate their own submission it
is just favorable that someone else validates it?

And a book will not be kicked back to step one just because you validated
your own submission?

I heard on here a while back that a the general feeling is if a book is on
step one for a month or so and no one has validated it then it was fair game
to have the submitter do the validation?

Katie Hill

Expand your wealth at: www.838gold.com

"Come to the edge"

"We can't; we will fall"