[bksvol-discuss] scanner validating his/her scanned books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 17:57:45 -0700 (PDT)

That's very interesting. That's the first time I've
seen that notice. In fact, if books have been sitting
on the step one page for several weeks or a month or
more, some of us have been suggesting that the scanner
validate the book him/herself since no one else
appears to want to. Is that verboten now? I know it's
preferred that someone other than the scanner validate
a book he/she has scanned, but what about if no one is
after a reasonable period of time?

Cindy

--- Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>