[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner validating his/her scanned books

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 07:15:29 -0500

hope that came out right I am not quite all awake yet and running out the door for pet sits.
Talk to you guys later today when I am awake heheheh.
Laura Ann
Laura Ann
At 12:09 AM 8/9/2006, you wrote:

Laura Ann,

Sorry, I meant to mention in the message that I didn't mean to be picking on you or your validating skills, but to point out why Gustavo probably kicked back your submissions when you validated them.

HTH

Gerald