[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 09:44:58 -0400

Hi Shelley,

Yes at the risk of being tedious, I'll repeat what I said in my message to Sharon just now, with Openbook's standard settings the 1660 comes in at 13 seconds. The only reason I'm repeating that, is because compared to my present 47 seconds or so, I'm really impressed. If it weren't for it being baseball season, I'd never get any scanning done. I just put the game on from MLB online, and crank up Openbook for the 3 or 4 hours of the game.

Dave

At 11:28 PM 5/26/2004, you wrote:

I like my Epson, smile, and the only scanner the State Agency in PA at least
the Erie office is buying right now.

The Epson 1660 can have a opage done a lot quicker than 25 seconds.