[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 15:58:52 -0500

Elizabeth,  I am only inferring some of these are closeouts. Epson never
states that.  But,  current models with small discounts are probably true
refurbs,  while discontinued models with large discounts are more likely
to be factory closeouts.

G.

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
05/26/2004 03:19 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner

I did not realize that I had the option of buying a refurbished or a
closeout unit.  I thought all they had were refurbished units and they wer

letting me know what the original unit cost.  Thanks for letting me know I

can buy a close out unit which was not returned and re-furbished.

E.