[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about membership rules and volunteer credits

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 12:09:55 -0500

E.,  Because of the possibility of offending our volunteers who are not
eligible to become members, and who do contribute many submissions and
validations, it seems that a message such as yours should be sent offlist to
a member of the staff.  It appears that some people have misunderstood your
concerns.

Just my thought,

Sue S.