[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about membership rules and volunteer credits

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:01:33 -0400

Here I go, probably getting into hot water. I, for one, will take a book. Exciting things come along, like work. I then will hold onto the book, feeling that I'll get to it. Then, to my disappointment, I'll find things that I'm not competent to correct without the print, but I know others would do them.

What do I do in this case? Just stop trying to volunteer in case life gets ridiculous, which it often does?

Your input is valued. I usually validate close to 100 books a year, but if holding onto books is a problem, I have other volunteer jobs, too.

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx