[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about membership rules and volunteer credits

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 00:41:44 -0400

I am asking about the membership though. To get to step 1 do I have to have paid for a year's membership and have my volunteer credits apply to next year or do I just pay the set up fee and then just start on in as a volunteer?

If the second is true, perhaps this explains some of the troubles plaguing step 1. I notice certain peopl whose names appear a lot with a book and they never seem to take that book to completion. Perhaps they do in fact take other books to completion. Such goings on would certainly clob up step 1 and keep books on it for a long time.

E.