[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 21:08:53 -0400

If there are any Robert B. Parker fans looking for a fairly simple validation I just submitted 'Sudden Mischief.'
This is a Spenser novel, where along with Hawk, he is attempting to help Susan's ex-husband clear himself of sexual harassment charges.
It is in RTF format.
I removed headers, checked to make sure all pages were present with no duplicates. Put 2 blank lines before each chapter number at the top of pages. The page numbers
are at the bottom of pages except for the start of chapters. I searched for and cleaned up occurrences of `, ~, ^, @, *, |, \.
I also looked for orphan semi-colons, J, and I. I also corrected most, if not all, occurrences where 1 was mistaken for I.

Dave